Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Oh to be organised, like a proper writer type...

...because I'm not. And this is my first attempt in ages to try and get anything relevant and semi-serious down in one place. Fuck knows how long it'll last, but I've sorted myself with a spanky new google plus account and I'm on Twitter, and I've deactivated my Facebook profile cos I'm emotionally fragile right now and the big kids were being mean. Wankers.


But I have a plan. I have a brand new show to write called MELTDOWN - so I'm pretty much devoting the next month to that, as well as renovating a three bedroom bungalow (for someone else, I should point out) and then disappearing without trace like a passport twenty minutes before you have to leave for the airport. Physically, that is. Last time was a big, heartfelt goodbye. This time I sneak off, all greasy like.


But you can expect some audio and video content from me here too, as I explore things I may or may not end up using live. I'll be like the president in Death Race 2000 (the original awesome one) coming to you with messages of love from my Summer Palace in Beijing. 


Mr. President loves you all, my children. 


Except you, Jezza. You fucking suck.


No comments:

Post a Comment