Friday, November 25, 2011

Apologetica

S'right, an apology. 


Those of you aware / sober / bored enough to give a crap may have seen an interim blog post up here early last week. I wrote it while virtually asleep - out of a misguided sense of responsibility to you fuckers to keep something going on this blog, during a time when web access was limited at best (I'm in a new house and no phone line as yet). I then made the mistake of leaving it for a number of days before reading back what I'd written. Obviously, any sane, semi literate person reading that post and taking it as indicative of the content and calibre of this blog would quite rightly spend the next two hours phoning all their mates and loudly proclaiming to have found the absolute definition of 'fucking pathetic'. So naturally, after reading it back and laughing derisively at such a massive pile of bollocks before remembering I was the one who wrote it in the first place and immediately deleting it, I felt an apology was in order to you, the small but beautiful number of people who bother reading it.


Sorry.


Right, that's that done. Don't get fucking used to it, either - I'm not here to dish out apologies, I'm here to dish out the hard facts of life, like a Death Row Dinnerlady. I'll be back very soon with some more of the crap you're used to. Right now, I need to recover from a chest infection and a torn solar plexus and I'm being threatened with IKEA in the next couple of days. 


Be well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment